hung boot process

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 16:07:21 UTC 2008

I am sorry if I didn't quote you and I had no idea I was top posting. Just
learning and using gmail, usually I follow the threat (not sure of the
spelling) and answer at the end of it.
As I see your message I was thinking everybody was seeing it. I hope this
time that is the correct way to answer.
I still don't have any idea of how to quote your saying but I will look into
it, apparently I can't cut and paste.
I don't think my posts are over average as when I read the posts on the list
I can't understand a good part of them but I study the system and programs
and hope to be more helpful in a few months or years. (only a few months of
study at home with internet or the list if I can't find what I need)
I am not offended as if I want to learn it is better to know what you do
wrong like that you can change it and I admit that I am not God or a Geek
but only beginning so I make mistakes, and will certainly continue to make
some for a while.
Sincerely
Meg