ubuntu

Kristian Rink kristian at zimmer428.net
Fri Feb 15 13:58:45 UTC 2008

Am Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:34:17 +0000
schrieb charlie Mackenzie <chuckmanbob at hotmail.co.uk>:

> hello i have tried to download ubuntu via wubi several times. it
> seems like the perfect program for me as a want to run both ubuntu
> and vista ultimate side by side i downloaded it as instructed but
> when wui boots up my screen turns itself off.

Just to eliminate any possible wubi-related issues: Have you tried
booting Ubuntu directly using the LiveCD / installer? Maybe this would
be a good way to check whether your Vaio works well with Ubuntu. :)

Cheers & good luck,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/