Printer invisible thru USB-switch

Tom Rausner tom at tomtech.dk
Fri Feb 15 10:38:58 UTC 2008

Hi, again !

I still haven't got my USB-switch to work in spite of all the good
advice from this list. I've been doing som googleing on the internet,
and it seems that this switch has been proven to work with SOME linux
versions (as far as I can see; SuSe and Debian). So i thoughed 'why not
Ubuntu?

There is no software involved coz it's plug and pray, so that can't be
the problem. Does anyone have an explanation to why it's transparent to
Windozer but not to Ubuntu. Maby that would give me some ideas on how to
eliminate the problem.

Tom