How can I install msttcorefonts withut net access

stan stanb at panix.com
Thu Feb 14 18:22:40 UTC 2008

I have a machine that can not connect directly to the net. I am able to
install most packages on it, by using apt-proxy on a machine that does have
Internet access.

But when I try to install the msttcorefonts package it wants to directly
download files from sourceforge. I can manually download these files with
the machine that has net access, but where do I put them on the isolated
machine, so that apt-get install knows they are already there?

Thanks.

programs.