karl-desktop

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:19:47 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:13 PM, Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Padraig wrote:
>
>  > On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:
>  >
>  >> On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Bart Silverstrim wrote:
>  >>
>  >>> I'm through with him.  He intentionally projected something into my
>  >>> posts that wasn't even there, he insulted me, and despite my offer to
>  >>> apologize publicly if it is pointed out where I did what he's alleging I
>  >>> did, he refuses to put up or shut up.
>  >>
>  >> you stated the majority wante dit, I asked you to showe me in hte archives
>  >> where the majority voted, you cant can you
>  >
>  >
>  > Again, this very thread is "proof" of how the majority feels.
>  >
>  > But you continue to ignore it.
>
>  the majority???? wtf? I thought this list had hundreds/thousands of users,
>  not 10, and again the number of people who have made posts attacking my
>  support for peoples rights, is still outweighed by the 17 who have so far
>  emailed me supporting my stand.

I think it is pretty embarassing for you to admit to having more than
10 years of experience... and then troll. The reason you don't see
people responding is as I have written and as you yourself know: we
enforce the rules by using killfiles etc.
(You are now killfiled henceforth in my reader).

As I know things, you will not receive a message from a moderator, if
there even is one, you will simply be removed from the list. There is
no place for warnings on MLs and other private forums, if you break
rules willfully instant ban is the rule. And you have broken many.
There is no need for you to understand this.