Building a machine using apt-proxy and msttcorefonts

stan stanb at panix.com
Thu Feb 14 12:57:13 UTC 2008

I am installing additional packages on a 7.10 machine located internally
to a network at work. This machine is blocked from direct access to the
outside world, and I have a machine set up with apt-proxy to allow this
machine to access the various .deb repositories.

Unfortunately the package msttcorefonts needs to download andale32.exe from
a sourceforge repository directly. I have grabbed this executable using wget
on the machine that has access to the outside world. Where on the non
connected machine, do I need to place this, so that apt-get upgrade can
install the msttcorefonts package correctly?

programs.