karl-desktop

Felipe Figueiredo philsf79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 07:22:33 UTC 2008

On Thu 14 Feb 2008 04:33:54 Res wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Mario Vukelic wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 08:35 +1000, Res wrote:
> >> tosspots
> >
> > Dude, Code of Conduct?
>
> sorry  officer,
> Besides I would have thought you people want me to violate this, so a
> real moderator can remove me and you can all go back to terrorising and
> intimidating newbies.

This really can't be the result of a hard day at work, can it?

How many people do you want to politely ask you to stop, before you come to
your senses?

Right or wrong, could you please drop it? It's just lame by now to keep
insisting, especially when the people you are insisting to clearly killfile'd
you. You're just harassing everyone else.

Surely this is not what you meant for the newbies?

regards
FF