MESSAGE BODY TOO BIG ????????????????

Thomas Kaiser ubuntu at kaiser-linux.li
Wed Feb 13 18:45:03 UTC 2008

Dax Solomon Umaming wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 February 2008 3:55:08 pm Maxwell Schmart wrote:
>> MAN, IT'S ONLY A COUPLE PARAGRAPHS, NOT 40K.
>> What is wrong here?
>>

> I just released this message from the moderation queue. Anyway, this posts is
> 52.2KB in size. You're using Incredimail which attaches animated GIFs
> (44.6KB). Try sending a text-only email, or use another email client like
> Thunderbird.

Is it not possible to reject these messages and notify the sender that he has to
send text-only mails (notify automatically)? Or strip these stuff out before it
get send to all members of this list?

This is in his mail, too:

MAN, IT'S ONLY A COUPLE PARAGRAPHS, NOT 40K.=0D
What is wrong here?=0D
=0D
Hi, I'll start with the short version ...=0D
  =0D
This is on a hard drive installation, not running from a CD.=0D
  =0D
Something happened to my video mode and now my screen is in some
unrecognizable mode.=0D
  =0D
Is there like a "safe mode", or a way to change the resolution/HZ to a
default that will work no matter what?  A "hot key" perhaps, like Windows=
  F8
  whatever.=0D
  =0D
This is an installation on a hard drive, so using safe mode booting from =
CD doesn't help me.  The CD works fine.=0D
  =0D
Related question:  Is there a way to install Ubuntu using a non-destructi=
ve repair install option??

Thomas

--
http://www.kaiser-linux.li