Attn: Yahoo users - subscription disabled from this list

Dax Solomon Umaming knightlust at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 12 11:55:17 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 12 February 2008 8:41:29 am Leonard Chatagnier wrote:

> > > (... still pondering the implications of such a
> >
> > message posted to the
> >
> > > _list_ ... ;) )
> > > K.
> >
> > Me to. I'd have thought if the subscription was
> > deactivated they wont get the
> > post to know what has happened

I'm hoping they're accessing posts via the archives or gmane (or something).
And for those who do access them from a web interface or pop3 client, I'm
sure they'll wonder and investigate why the list suddenly stopped sending
them the posts.

> FWIW, I'm a Yahoo ATT DSL user and my ubuntu mail is
> getting to me without any problems.
>

> Leonard Chatagnier
> lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net

Those who are affected are using the yahoo.com, yahoo.com.au, yahoo.es,
yahoo.ca, yahoo.de, etc. domains.

And for those affected, I can forward the said bounce message upon request.
Just reply to this email _privately_.

--
Dax Solomon Umaming
http://knightlust.com/