Gutsy ALT CD Issue

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 07:45:12 UTC 2008

Progress stopped on installing the base system with
dbootstrap error "failed to determine the codename of
the release"  I've burned 2 isos prior to this one
which are ok and this one write verified.  Don't know
if it's a bad burn or something I missed in setting
up.  Using expert mode so to keep my home directory.
Any ideas how to proceed and fix this issue is
appreciated.  The gutsy 64 bit version just installed
on a new machine went flawlessly but used normal mode
and didn't have an opportunity to create a home
partition which I want.
Appreciate any suggestions,

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net