Share problem

Willis Taylor gods-servant at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 5 22:10:47 UTC 2008

I have my computers sharing my internet through my new Syslink Hub and
in order to share files I now need to allow sharing of folders thru NFS
and with the sharing option enabled I receive the following messages.

I'm lost.

Nautilus needs to add some permissions to your folder "Downloads" in
order to share it
The folder "Downloads" needs the following extra permissions for sharing
to work:
  - write permission by others
Do you want Nautilus to add these permissions to the folder automatically?