karl-desktop

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Sun Feb 10 12:44:55 UTC 2008

Shane Morrison wrote:
> What i find amazing is all you guys take this list so seriously, like its a
> matter of life and death. This list is just for people to casually ask for
> help, who cares about top posting, posting in too many new threads, etc. If
> you don't like it, don't read it. You're the one that chose to read it and
> be offended!

Isn't this close to what I originally was saying?  If people have
answers to questions, but are annoyed by the way the question is
presented, they won't answer it...if you want help from those people,
don't annoy them with your method of asking?

Honestly, did you, Shane, read something else into my reply on this
thread that made me the rude self-appointed netcop I'm being accused of
being?  Hey, if the majority of the list things I did this, then I'll
take my lumps and apologize for it, since that wasn't my intention and
really I didn't think I even said what he apparently is reading into my
reply.  I don't see what he's claiming is there.