Knoppix Live CD?

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 8 17:34:39 UTC 2008

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=knoppix&btnG=Search
>   http://www.knoppix.org/
>
> http://www.knopper.net/knoppix-mirrors/index-en.html
>
> Well worth having in your CD collection! Just
> remember that Knoppix is
> not intended to be installed as a regular OS - it is
> possible, but not
> recommended.

Yeah, got all them goolging but no iso I found just
bittorrent, rsync, stuff I don't know how to use. Is
there an iso for it or what method is used to generate
the disk?  I have roxio and can just copy it if
needed. I had planned to use it as a boot and
troubleshooting disc as the list has recommended so
often. Sny suggestions welcomed. Thanks, my lack of
experience is showing,

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net