New to Ubuntu...

Mike Ryan vo1ryn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 00:57:56 UTC 2008

Hi all:

I'm a blind computer user who has recently taken a re_interest in
Linux and have just downloaded Ubuntu 7.10. I'm trying to run the
newly created CD on a Compaq Persario Laptop. Everything runs fine
except for when I choose the screan reader option to run Orca.  When I
select it and press enter, nothing is heard. Could it be quite
possible that my Audio is not supported? It is the Connecsant AMC
Audio and the graphics is ATI mobility Xpress 200. Not my own laptop
of course, mine is currently being serviced.
Hope someone can help and TNX.

Michael