Request Tracker 3.6 Email Configuration?

Timothy Boyden tboyden at supercoups.com
Thu Feb 7 19:53:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've been working on setting up Request Tracker 3.6 under Ubuntu and
have reached a stumbling block.

I have rt-mailgate configured to retrieve e-mail from our mail server
(MS Exchange 2003), but I can't seem to figure out how to configure
Request Tracker to send mail either direct to our mail server or through
Exim4 which was installed with the Ubuntu version of Request Tracker
3.6.

Can anyone clue me in on how to do this or suggest an alternative
configuration with either sendmail or Postfix?

Thanks,

Tim Boyden

Timothy Boyden
Network Administrator
tboyden at supercoups.com <mailto:tboyden at supercoups.com>

SuperCoups(r)
350 Revolutionary Drive | E. Taunton, MA 02718
508-977-2034 | www.supercoups.com <http://www.supercoups.com/>

Local Coupons. Super Savings.(r)