Putting an old server to good use

alex mail at nabu.be
Wed Feb 6 21:02:33 UTC 2008

Would I be able to use it as a standalone server? Or would it have to be
deployed as a thin client with local storage capabilities? (by this I
mean -> load the initfs through another computer and simply mount the flash)
I ask because I'm not sure if it would be supported by ubuntu to
actually boot off of this flash. (don't even know if my bios would allow
me to use at as a primary boot device)