Evolution stopped sending and recieving mail after power cut

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:42:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

There was a short power cut for a moment ago where I live, and my computer
shut down. After I got it up and running again, I had lost internet
connection. I got it back simply by checking off "Use network" in the panel
and then checking it back on again. The problem is that while everything
else works now, Evolution stopped sending and receiving messages. In
practice, the "Send / Receive" button in the toolbar is greyed out, and F9
doesn't do anything either. Everything seems to be as it should in the
settings, and restarting Evolution or the computer doesn't help. Does anyone
have any ideas what might be wrong? By the way, I'm using Hardy.

Thanks,

Ari Torhamo