Web interface for group

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 6 18:12:54 UTC 2008

On 02/06/2008 09:10 AM, Wade Smart wrote:
> 02062008 1109 GMT-6
>
> I have seen this before but I cant find the email. I want to view the
> group - when away from my desk - online. Can someone give me that address.
>
> Wade

  https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/

However, I find it more convenient just to use an nntp newsreader (from
Thunderbird or SeaMonkey for instance) and view & respond via gmane.
Just add news.gmane.org as an nntp, subscribe to gmane.linux.ubuntu.user
and you can browse as much as you want. If you want to post from the
nntp, just post and you will be sent a verification email from gmane.
You'll need to respond to the verification email before the post will go
through - after that you can browse & post freely.

And from a browser to view:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.user