Measuring CPU temperatures in ubuntu

Alex Janssen alex at ourwoods.org
Tue Feb 5 03:19:38 UTC 2008

AlgoMantra said the following on 02/04/2008 07:52 PM:

>           Battery 1: charged, 100%
>     >      Thermal 1: ok, 60.0 degrees C
>     >      Thermal 2: ok, 27.0 degrees C
>
>     dvincent at smithers:~$ acpi -V
>         Battery 1: charging, 99%, charging at zero rate - will never fully
>     charge.
>         Battery 2: charged, 99%
>         Thermal 1: ok, 48.0 degrees C
>      AC Adapter 1: on-line
>

> David, what is the ambient temperature where you live?
> I'm currently in western India, at 9 degrees Cent.
>
> --
> -------    -.-
> 1/f   )))  --.
> -------    ...
> http://www.algomantra.com
9 deg C or  48 deg Fahrenheit  is pretty cold.  Are you outside?
It's about 68 deg F or 20 Deg C in my study right now here in Virginia, USA.

 acpi -V reports:
     Battery 1: discharging, 52%, 02:26:45 remaining
     Thermal 1: ok, 45.0 degrees C
  AC Adapter 1: off-line

--
Ourwoods.org
 Ambition is the last refuge of the failure. (21)