apache virtual host problem

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 02:35:35 UTC 2008

Ok, I added an attachment with the virtual hosts configuration of the second
and third site that I can't configure correctly. The second is just a
webpage, the third would be moin moin wiki. Until now I have been unable to
open it and know if my installation worked, don't even think of working on
it, since I can't open it or configure it.I didn't put the first site since
it is working.
You said that I had to make sure one machine on my network can resolve the
various site names. I didn't touch any of the other computers so do I have
to add the files in /etc/hosts ? or somewhere else? Sorry I didn't even
think about it but this computer which is where the files are store doesn't
open anything except my first site neither so I guessed it comes from
something else too.
Thank you for your help
Do you need /etc/apache2/apache2.conf too?

Meg