Bad Stuff

Bazooka Joe fastfish at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 20:25:27 UTC 2008

Karl,  w/ linux their is always more than one way to skin a cat. Once
you have exhausted everything you can think of including google then
you should sleep on it and try it all again. If you still can't get it
then go to the mailing list.  This in my opinion is the best way to
learn. We are a supportive group but if you keep posting as much as
you do people are going to start ignoring you. Most of your posts you
end up solving yourself, in this case w/ a reboot.  Also, have you
looked for a LUG in your area?

-bazooka