Openoffice display

Andy stude.list at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:21:02 UTC 2008

On 01/02/2008, Bart Silverstrim <bsilver at chrononomicon.com> wrote:
> Anyone else see this or know what may be corrupted?

Just "full screened" oocalc and when I un-full-screened it it was
broken. Note that I tried it on CentOS not Ubuntu so it could be an
Open Office bug. The window manager believes it is still full screen
so isn't drawing the menu bar and I can't use resize from the menu bar
either.

Gnome got a way to make it forget what it knew about OpenOffices window?

Andy

--
Computers are like air conditioners.  Both stop working, if you open windows.
                -- Adam Heath