Simple .gif editor

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Tue Dec 30 05:45:17 UTC 2008

Chris Mohler wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Ray Parrish <crp at cmc.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
>>> And on a final note - anything that GIF can do, PNG can do better  ;)
>>>
> [..]
>
>> Thanks for the info! I'll give .png files a try.
>>

> One caveat: transparent PNG files often do not display correctly in IE
> 6.  It's a bug in IE (not PNG), but a valid concern (I guess).
>
> Chris

Thank you very much for that information! I would have never discovered
it on my own, as my Windows installation already has IE 7 on it. I would
like to keep my web sites as nice as possible for all browser versions,
as my logs indicate that many people are still using IE6.

Later, Ray Parrish

Trouble shooting and Fixing Windows