Terminal

Preston Kutzner shizzlecash at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 02:15:41 UTC 2008

On Dec 21, 2008, at 7:50 PM, Steve Brettell wrote:

> Is there any guide around to terminal commands?
>
> I need to run a program in terminal, and don't know the command to
> "run"
>
> I'd like a full list

This list might be able to help better if you specify what you're
trying to accomplish.  We might be able to list commands that will
allow you to accomplish what you wish.  But, since we really have
nothing to go on, here's a link to a site that has a number of
different articles that you might find helpful.

http://www.tldp.org/guides.html