Open Office problems

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 20:48:13 UTC 2008

Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Dec 2008, ruscook wrote:
>

>> This is Karl you're talking about. Because HE can't read the google search
>> result properly it's either a Scam or Google are wrong for putting in ads -
>> gosh I wonder if we can all sue newspapers for doing those ad things <g> ...
>> I thought at least the older generation could say "Woops I made a mistake"...
>> seems they can't take any more responsibility for their actions/inadequacy as
>> any other age group <LOL>.....
>>

> Hey pal, don't paint *all* of us with that brush!

    Yes you idiot! You mention me by name and then say I am stupid for
falling for a Scam. Perhaps so, but your not helping anything by
pointing it out. And if it had been several years since you got OO by
d/l, you are not aware of changes you might well at least try the scam.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User