Gutsy 7.10 - A mind of it's own.

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 21 18:48:55 UTC 2008

On 12/21/2008 12:03 AM, Ted Hilts wrote:

> Also, given what I said above what upgrades will occur if I use the
> command line
>
> "sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get
> install ubuntustudio-desktop ubuntustudio-audio
> ubuntustudio-audio-plugins ubuntustudio-graphics ubuntustudio-video
> linux-rt" and will the servers and/or kernel be changed???
>
> Thanks -- Ted

You can easily find out (without installing anything) by using the '-s'
(simulate) switch in apt-get. So the following will 'simulate' an
install and show you exactly what would get installed:

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install -s ubuntustudio-desktop
ubuntustudio-audio ubuntustudio-audio-plugins ubuntustudio-graphics
ubuntustudio-video linux-rt

Note the 'install -s' part. Above is, of course, all one line.