Open Office problems

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 19:25:14 UTC 2008

Brendan wrote:
> It might be a virus just to be safe reinstall Ubuntu
>
> On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 11:07 -0800, NoOp wrote:
>
>> On 12/19/2008 04:46 AM, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>>

>>> It could be adware but it is on my Hardy Ubuntu. I got in trouble by
>>> putting "open office" in Google. The first listing shown is advertising
>>> Open Office 2009 and that redirects you to the scam.
>>>
>>> Karl
>>>

>> Try clearing the cache in your browser.

    You need to learn to comment on the bottom as I have. And your worry
that I have a virus is just funny. I have been running Linux since 1995
and am awaiting the first virus. You want me to re-load Hardy? Forget it!

    And with the help of others I know what I did wrong and will not do
it again.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI