Huh? (was: Re: Install problems with Partition Window)

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 02:18:14 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 7:56 PM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
>    You never asked a question. You gave us a pile of disconnected words
> and asked if it is pertinent. It is not! I think you tried to upgrade a
> Ubuntu 7.10 to a 8.04 and are having trouble. This has been the norm
> when upgrading that many versions.
>
>    Now tell us what happened AFTER you got 8.04 all installed.

You blame the OP for not asking a question, which he clearly did.
Then you suggest the the OP "gave us a pile of disconnected words."
That's ironic - I can't think of a better phrase to encompass the
totality of your posting!  And finally, the OP has a problem
*installing* 8.04 from CD, and you tell him to come back "AFTER" 8.04
is installed - very nice.

0 for 3.

Chris

PS - I forget if changing the subject in the gmail interface starts a
new thread - I apologize if this message lands on the original
thread...