Intrepid kernel compilation for Dell GX 280 MT

Zoltan Kerenyi Nagy kerenyi.nagy.zoltan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 19:09:55 UTC 2008

Ok, than I won't do that.

The problem is mainly with the sound servers, when using Avidemux and
Audacity. As I said, most Avidemux, DVDauthor never worked properly neither
Ubunto Hardy nor Intrepid or prior form 7.10. I think this is a major
problem since I tried Ubuntu Studio and it promises multimedia creation.
I've benn trying to get to work those application properly for months.

Zoltan