Automatix Alert! [was: Re: Security]

steve sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 5 23:00:00 UTC 2008

Mario Vukelic wrote:

> Trust me, you do not want to run software that was created by these
> people. My advice would be to go to [10] and download Ubuntu proper.

Really? I dont know, ive been using ubuntu ultimate for close to 3
years!  never any problems here. All it is is a fork of ubuntu

http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=ultimate

....mind you I have mythbuntu, and server ubuntu installed on other
boxes as well.  All ultimate does is package a bunch of games, codecs
with the os.  Its actually quite nice, Ive yet to find anything wrong
with it... like I said, its been on this acer laptop since 6.?
something, now updated to hardy.

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com