Right Place?

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:19:25 UTC 2008

Fawn wrote:
> I am not sure if I am in the right place or not. I am
> thinking of using Linux. Your site was recommended
> to me. I have some questions before I download it.
> Can I use MS compatible software with Linux?
> Can I build webpages with dreamweaver using Linux?
> I also use PSP to work with the webpages. Will this
> program work with Linux. I have to be able to
> build webpages and work with graphics before I
> can change.
> I am totally tired of MS and crashing.
> Thank you for any help you can give me with these
> questions. I am totally green/unexperienced with
> Linux.
> Fawn

    You are in the right place to learn about Linux. First, this is a
free service and what you get may not be right. As for Windows I can
feel for you. Linux does not crash. But software done badly will segment
and drop out.

    As for all the things you must do I know they are done here on Linux
but not sure how.

Karl