xorg: Crashed

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 2 06:26:43 UTC 2008

Eric Hanchrow <offby1 at blarg.net>  said:
> I was dragging a map in Google Maps in firefox, and the screen ... uh
> .... freaked out.  Hard to describe.  It filled with a pattern of
> fuzzy blue stripes.  Anyway, after a while, a dialog popped up and
> asked me what to do about the problem.  I didn't understand most of
> the options it presented, and can't remember which I chose.  I will
> try to attach the Xorg log file to this bug, if I can figure out how.

I don't really know how to read these log things but it looks like you
have both a touchpad and a little red button pointing device.  May you
have been using the one and accidentally engaged the other?

Otherwise googling shows this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/261995/+viewstatus

Cybe R. Wizard
--