Wireless issues, but oddly the opposite of what you normallyhear....

Anthony M. Rasat anthony.rasat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:17:02 UTC 2008

>I mean it's HIGHLY unlikely the router >itself is bad.

Probably just need a quick power reset. I have seen this on my Linksys AP from time to time. It doesn't matter whether it was running WPA or WEP, it just need a "plug release" once in a while. What do you expect from sub-100 bucks AP, right?

--

Regards,

Anthony M. Rasat
Manager - Technical, Network and Support Division
PT. Jawa Pos National Network
Graha Pena Jawa Pos Group Building, 5th floor
Jln. Raya Kebayoran Lama 12, Jakarta Barat 12210
Indonesia.-
Phone 02132185562
Phone 081574217035
Fax 02153651465