Wireless issues, but oddly the opposite of what you normallyhear....

Anthony M. Rasat anthony.rasat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:17:02 UTC 2008

>I mean it's HIGHLY unlikely the router >itself is bad.

Probably just need a quick power reset. I have seen this on my Linksys AP from time to time. It doesn't matter whether it was running WPA or WEP, it just need a "plug release" once in a while. What do you expect from sub-100 bucks AP, right?

Anthony M. Rasat
Manager - Technical, Network and Support Division
PT. Jawa Pos National Network
Graha Pena Jawa Pos Group Building, 5th floor
Jln. Raya Kebayoran Lama 12, Jakarta Barat 12210
Phone 02132185562
Phone 081574217035
Fax 02153651465
Web http://www.jpnn.com