Rutebook

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 16:00:25 UTC 2008

Steve Brettell <sbrettell at gmail.com>  said:
> What is Rutebook?  A lot of discussion, but I can't figure out what it
> is, or if I could use it.
>
> SteveB

From its description in synaptic:
Linux: Rute User's Tutorial and Exposition is a book written by Paul
Sheer and published by Prentice Hall.  It covers the use of GNU/Linux
for a novice to intermediate user.  System administration is covered
as well.

Included are both HTML and PDF versions of this document.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Have you noticed that, when we were young, we were told that
"everybody else is doing it"  was a  really stupid reason to do