Updates?

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 29 15:42:04 UTC 2008

--- Vadim Kolchev <cliff_breaker at mail.ru> wrote:

> Can i find somewhere a day-by-day information of
> available updates? I
> mean is there somewhere a changelog for ubuntu?
> Thanks in advance.
Both gnome and kde desktops have an update notifier
default included.  I works by having an update
notifier icon appear on the panel(sys tray) when
updates are available; there is no notification if
updates are not available. The notification iccon will
persist until you actually do the update.  In KDE
desktop, the default is Adept Notifier.  I'm less
familair with gnome, but it also has one, I'm sure of
it.  HTH,

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net