I am so lost with this program!!!!

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Fri Aug 29 11:32:39 UTC 2008

Larry Driver wrote:

> Please tell me how to install windows back to my system. I have downloaded all kinds of stuff with ubuntu but getting it in "install" is driving me insane! Can someone in plain english tell me how to install windows back onto my system?????

You know I have an even better idea. How about asking how we can help
you get things working in Ubuntu?

I mean if you can't understand enough of computers to put the Windows
Restore Disc in the drive and boot from it, maybe you need to ask
questions on how to do other things?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support