Package error.

Jim Smith jim at oz.net
Wed Aug 27 00:57:08 UTC 2008

Has anyone else had the following error?

E:
/var/cache/apt/archives/kdebase-bin_4%3a3.5.10-0ubuntu1~hardy1_i386.deb:
corrupted filesystem tarfile - corrupted package archive

This happened with the latest group of updates this afternoon. All of
them appeared to be for KDE. I don't run KDE normally but have it on
this system to test 4.1.

Will this be corrected by the maintainers or is there something I should do?

Jim

--
Its only a hobby, only a hobby, only a hobby, only a ho............