php warning:: Unable to load dynamic library

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 25 01:45:56 UTC 2008

--- Noah <admin2 at enabled.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> when I run some php executables I receive the
> following warning.  what
> do I need to do to get the warning to stop?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Noah
>

> Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
>
> '/usr/local/lib/php/20060613/sqlite.so' -
> /usr/local/lib/php/20060613/sqlite.so: Undefined
> symbol
> "spl_ce_Countable" in Unknown on line 0

After doing some aptitude and wajig searching, I see
there are 2 versions of php, php and php5, and several
programs with those names in them.  Same for sglite.
I don't have php* installed and wouldn't now what to
do with it. You may however do and aptitude search and
show on the specific php* program you have installed
for information on depends and conflicts and same on
splite and perhaps find a solution. Sorry, I couldn't
be more help.

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net