[lde4.1}Desk top missing

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 22 03:41:28 UTC 2008

 Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net

----- Original Message ----

I cant find it if kds4.1 has it.  Have searched K menu several times
even after just installing kde which added 195 new kde programs that
would hopefully install a kde desktop configuration tool.  None that I can find!

> Is there a configuration tool of some kind geared towards KDE if you
> search through Synaptic?

The only thing in K menu that has Desktop in it's name is Desktop Effects which is
Compiz Desktop Effects.  I took a look at it but didn't see anything related to the issue.
Desktop Sharing is also listed but I know that's not it.  I think we've done about all we
can do on this issue.  But open to any new ideas.  Thanks for your help!