Ubuntu crashes (shut downs automatically) when browsing the Web

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 18 01:10:27 UTC 2008

On 08/17/2008 05:40 PM, Jet wrote:
> The Web site that make my laptop crash is YouTube. It may be the
> Flash. Maybe the problem with the Linux kernel. My laptop is HP Compaq
> Presario V5000 and Ubuntu version is 8.04.

1. Can you please provide a link to the bug report?
2. It's pretty hard for anyone here to read your mind & try to help with
the little information you've provided.
  Rather than expect others on the list to play a guessing game
regarding your issue, turn the situation around & think about what you
would need/expect if a friend sent you the same and asked you to help
troublehsoot his/her problem.