nvidia restricted starts in save mode only

Michael Vogt quickmike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 06:57:36 UTC 2008

Hi all.

No more ideas on how I can get to use the restricted driver again?

There should be more info why the driver fails to load somewhere. I
just don't find it. Someone knows where? Anything else I can do to
find the problem?

Or is there another more appropriate forum to ask this question somewhere?

Thanks,
Michael