change permitions in user home

Robert Holtzman holtzm at cox.net
Mon Aug 11 22:25:50 UTC 2008

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008, Doug Pollard wrote:

>>     Tell me, did it ever occur to you to pick up a book on linux and
>>     read it?
>>     The questions you are asking are *extremely* basic.

> Let me tell you two smart folks something I have been struggleing and
> reading for a week. I am asking stupid questions because I am stupid.
> Come with me to the machine shop and I will show you how stupid you
> are!!  If you don't want to help me,  don't answer my posts .

I don't recall you stating that you attempted to do the research with no
luck. If I missed that, my apologies. If you didn't state it you should
have. Then I wouldn't have anything to complain about.

BTW, I've cut a chip or two myself chambering match rifle barrels.
Anything more than .0001-.0002 runout got driven into the ground. I
amassed quite a little forest of them while learning.

--
Bob Holtzman
  check the price of the beer"