KDE4.1 & Seamonkey Issue

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 9 14:13:59 UTC 2008

--- NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 08/08/2008 05:48 PM, Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
> > Thanks for trying. I appreciate your help.  BTW,
> when
> > are you going to install KDE with all the pretty
> > graphics, etc, etc.
>
> Been there, done that. Have they gotten rid of the
> silly boing boing MS
> Clipper cursor yet :-)

Not sure what that one is. But you have a choice of
some cursor styles. I use a plain white arrow cursor
outlined in black. It's very unobtrusive and the only
time it's busy is when it loading something; a Ubuntu
feature I think. Not for sure but I think you have a
greater selection of themes also. To me it's like
Republican vs. Demkocrat; can't see why anyone would
want to be a Democrat but you being from California
you may have a different viewpoint. >:)) Maybe someone
like Deric would be better able to spout the virtures
of KDE vs Gnome.  I've used both also and just don't
care for the scemes use in Gnome. :-)  YMMV.

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net