Kino problem

Doug Pollard dougpol1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 9 10:11:48 UTC 2008

David Fox wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Doug Pollard <dougpol1 at verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> Me to,  I have about forty video files ( short clips) that are root
>> files  in my home directory
>>

> sudo chmod $user.$group $file
>
> you could take the output of that find command, wrap it in $(command)
> and do a for loop
> to take all those files and change the owner appropriately.
>
> I'll post this jjust to this list - your reply-to doesn't include a
> fully qualified domain name.

Yep, I know I have a reply to problem. I have added .net to the
incomplete address a couple times and since I don't even need an address
keeps  returning.  Seems I can do most anything I want but fix a
problem.   I sure would feel good If I could have just one success
there.  Steady reading the ubuntu book and hopeing for my first fixed
problem.
                                                                Doug