Another problem or bug with WUBI (Live CD)

Demetry demetry82 at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 8 23:37:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have found another one. I started the Live CD for AMD 64 (Desktop)
under Windows Vista. As I made the choice in the UMenu the first process
was successful but the next it seems there's a problem. The program
creates a new image on the hard drive. after 100% I get an error message:

Ubuntu Installation
Could not access the CD, please make sure other applications are not using
it and try again
Try again Cancel

When I click on the 'Try again' button the process will begin every time
anew. I had it around 4x done.
It could be a bug?

Demetry