Help! It's possible the ISO image is defect?

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 22:36:29 UTC 2008

Hi Demetry

On Saturday 09 August 2008 07:20:42 Demetry wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I downloaded the DVD image again and burned it on a DVD RW disc.
> When I start the umenu.exe file under windows from the DVD I get a
> following error message:
>
>  CD Menu
> Invalid CD detected
> OK .
>
> What's wrong with the disc?
> Now, that's the twice that happend...
> It could be a defected ISO image only from the Server. The image size I
> downloaded is 4.022.972.416 Bytes huge.
>
> Demetry

How are you burning the iso to disk? As the file or are you using software to
burn the actual image. The iso file can been thought of like a zip file. if
you burn the zip file then expect to run a program by clicking it you don't
get what you want. Nero and other burners have option of burning cd/dvd
images which unpack the files a certain way on the disk

James

--
We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather
are we Reality itself illusorily conceived.

Wei Wu Wei