re aMSN

Chris Jeffries chris at candm.org.uk
Fri Aug 8 02:57:31 UTC 2008

Ye3s, I have the same problem since slightly less than a week.

I downloaded a version with a 'fix' from the aMSN site, but sould not
install it.

In any case I believe an updated version is due to be added to the
repository shortly (within a week). For the moment I am using Pidgin
which seems to work fine, but if I NEED webcam support, in the meantime
I guess I will just have to boot back into MS, which (until now) I find
myself doing less and less as I build the Ubuntu system that meets my
needs.

Chris J