DOS Commands in Windows 98

POWERS, ZACK zpowers at umflint.edu
Wed Aug 6 16:54:01 UTC 2008

Catalina,
To install Ubuntu you'd have to find a way into your computers BIOS to
change the boot priority (the list that your computer uses to choose
what to boot off of first). Changing this will allow you to boot from
the CD you burned Ubuntu to.

After you boot from the CD follow the on screen instructions to begin
installing Ubuntu