making a duplicate of an existing ubuntu machine+please help

Brian McKee brian.mckee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:14:33 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Donny George <donny008 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello all
>
> i have a running ubuntu 8.04 with many installed applications. i would like
> to create an exact replica of this working ubuntu.

mondoarchive is pretty cool.  I have had some issues with it on
Ubuntu, but it's perfect on other systems I manage.  I *think* the
latest version works ok as long as you don't have too many weird
things in your partition table.   I'm actually going to do more work
on that this week so let me know if you decide to try it and have
issues.

Brian