HELP WINDOWS XP

Kim Briggs patiodragon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 03:37:16 UTC 2008

On 8/4/08, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:
> Leonard Smith wrote:
>  > On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 22:41 -0400, Jake wrote:
>  >> Ok, I've been through this so many times, "you have to press ESC", "Is
>  >> there", well no, its not, can anyone just PLEASE tell me how to
>  >> UNINSTALL Ubuntu, so I can get on Windows XP and re-install Ubuntu to
[snip]
>  a new one?" and folks are giving out instructions to build a light bulb factory.
>
>  It is a simple question with a simple answer.  Not everything is rocket science.

Hi EG,

The point people are making is that the question shows some ignorance
about what is happening on a computer.  Using an operating system, you
install and uninstall various programs.  You can't use an operating
system, from the same drive, to uninstall itself.  People are trying
to figure out what the person is talking about because, as it is
written, it doesn't make much sense.

cheers,
--
http://kimbriggs.com